viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

I'll take you just the way you are, imperfect words inside the perfect song. I feel you closer than you are but I've been waiting far too long, too long. It's my declaration to anyone who's listening, you're my inspiration as I stand alone against the world. Cause you love and you bleed and you stole my soul to set me free. it's my declaration, do you care what i believe -cause I'm still breathin or that i wear a heart upon my sleeve.
sometimes i think you never knew the only truth i see is you, it's you.
It's my declaration to anyone who's listening, you're my inspiration as I stand alone against the world. Cause you love and you bleed and you stole my soul to set me free. it's my declaration And are there any words to say that i would ever mean enough when the light runs from the day. will the darkness be too much, will i ever be enough? it's my declaration to anyone who's listening. You're my inspiration as i stand alone against the world Cause you love and you bleed and you stole my soul to set me free. It's my declaration so tell me you can hear these words tonight. It's my declaration





Odio tanto que esta cancion sea tan fucking verdadera, la vida me la pone en frente de la caa para qe yo diga MIERDA no?

then... SHIT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

que tengan un buen dia, vicky